All classes cost £30 for a four week course.
Classes must be booked onto in advance and are non-refundable. Full terms and conditions are below.
10.20-11.10am The Etherow Clinic
11.40-12.30pm The Etherow Clinic
1.30-2.20pm The Etherow Clinic
6.45-7.35pm Hazel Grove Bowling and Tennis Club
8.00-8.50pm Hazel Grove Bowling and Tennis Club
7.15-8.05pm Cheadle Hulme Methodist Church
8.30-9.20pm Cheadle Hulme Methodist Church
9.55-10.45am The Etherow Clinic
6.30-7.20pm The Etherow Clinic
7.45-8.35pm The Etherow Clinic
9.45-10.35am Dialstone Lane Methodist Church
11.05-11.55am Dialstone Lane Methodist Church
The Etherow Clinic
Spartan House, Green Lane, Romiley, SK6 3JG
Hazel Grove Bowling and Tennis Club
Douglas Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 4JG
Cheadle Hulme Methodist Church
Ramillies Avenue, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7AL
Dialstone Lane Methodist Church
Dialstone Lane, Offerton, SK2 7LQ
Class/payment T's & C's
- Classes cost £30 for a 4-week course.
- Course dates are 4 specific weeks, generally continuous (except for Bank holidays, Christmas break and instructor holidays). The dates of the course are not negotiable.
- If I have to cancel a class due to illness, inclement weather conditions, or room unavailability, the class will be rolled onto the next available week.
- Missed classes during a 4-week course can be made up by attending another day or venue where there is space available, at no extra cost. Please contact me to make arrangements, as there is limited space at each of the venues.
- You may alternatively make up the class via the online class recorded that week (with advance notice, only available for a set 7 days).
- If you are unable to attend your normal class, please inform me as soon as possible, so that the space can be given to someone else if needed.
- If you do not let me know that you are unable to attend a class (with advance notice), you will forego your opportunity to make up the class elsewhere or to receive the link for the online class.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, standing order or PayPal in advance, or chip and pin/contactless debit/credit card payment at class.
- Online payment is required 24 hours in advance. Payment at class should be made prior to the class starting.
- All courses paid for are non-refundable.